Friday, 26 October 2012

SPIDERMAN...

SPIDERMAN... Everybody's favourite Web Slinger!


Pencils for the Spidey piece!

APPLYING WASH TO PIECE, TRYING NOT TO DRINK INKY COFFEE...AGAIN.

WASH APPLIED, PRE-INKING STAGE!


A commission piece I finished just in time to deliver at MCM Expo!
I've not drawn Spiderman since I was a kid, and I hate Marvel (the Company, and it's treatment of it's founder artists like Jack 'The King' Kirby, not the characters...) so this is as close as I'll ever get to working for them!

Remember, Sofie and I will be there signing SOLID GOLD DEATH MASK prints and Tank Girl books at Table A2 in the COMICS VILLAGE area of the Con!
We'll be there from 2-7 pm on Friday, and 11-6 pm Sat-Sun.
Come say Hi, get a book signed, a print, or commission a sketch!

See you there!
XXXX Rufus and Sofie

SEE YOU THERE!!!

2 comments:

epictoon said...

Its great spiderman didn't stumble upon me.... He was peepin outside.

Coins Jhons said...

You are really a great artist. i like your all paintings....keep it up.
Custom Lapel Pins