Monday, 9 January 2012

Look out Below!!

LOOK OUT BELOW!


Smoke em if ya got em...


A rough sketch for a Tattoo design I'd promised to about 8 billion years ago... better late than ever.
This will be a band around the arm... the Booga thought balloon should hopefully join up with the clouds behind Jet Girl's Jet when it wraps around the arm.

I'm working on tonnes of exciting new stuff. I've got some exciting announcements to make I can't quite reveal yet ... suffice to say it's going to be a busy year, with some amazing things!!!

XXX Ruf... in the Death Mask Cave....

Rough Tattoo design

1 comment:

Claire Roe said...

Hi Rufus. I have been a big fan of your art for a while, and you have been an inspiration. I created a 6-page comic as part of a course at Duncan of Jordanstone in Dundee, and I was wondering if, miraculously, you would do me the honour of sketching up some guest art? I know you are a busy man and this is a wild request, but I'll never get if I don't ask right? Anyway, have a great day, and keep doing what you do best :D