Monday, 19 September 2011

STAND AND DELIVER!

I was in Soho on Saturday, dropping off the prints at Orbital comics for the exhibition.


On the way back, I stopped into the new Gosh Comics shop, on Berwick Street (which you should check out..it’s amazing).

Browsing the shelves, I had a tap on the shoulder, and turned around to finf Adam Ant grinning at me.

We drew him in a story in ‘Visions of Booga’, and he asked if I still had the art, as he’d like it.

He also mentioned that he loved this picture…. which just happens to be the same look he went out on tour with earlier this year!  I inadvertently styled my childhood icon!

XXX Ruf … Team Tankie style dept.

2 comments:

MelancholyChild said...

So fricking jealous right now!

Missed Deadline said...

Jealous, though he appears to have been using my hair dye from the colour of his hands?