Monday, 5 September 2011

Piss artist....

I'll be taking part in Orbital Comics Self Portrait Exhibition on the 19th September til the 15th October 2011.   (Follow the link!)
  This will be on display as a print, and there'll be a signed limited edition available.

So pop in, Orbital is the best Comics shop in London... I can't recommend them highly enough!


ALSO.... this weekend on the 10th September is SWALC - Creative Fun Event, at the Lord Clyde Pub in
Essex Road...  all the details are on the Facebook page!
     I'll be there signing, sketching and selling art and prints!

See you there I hope!!

Love'n Tanks...
Rufus

3 comments:

claire said...

ah, you're always traveling and signing. wish there was a cool event in scotland you could come to. keep up the awesome work!

Rufus Dayglo said...

I'll be at Thought Bubble in Leeds in November... it's not too far from you in Scotland! We can meet half way!

claire said...

Just had a peek on the Thought Bubble website, now I really want to go. Might manage to convince someone to join me. (can't wait for Solid Gold Death Mask btw)