Friday, 12 August 2011

TANK GIRL - BAD WIND RISING - Hardcover out for Christmas

I just got the PDF for the hardcover of our last Tank Girl book, 'Bad Wind Rising' from my lovely editor, Steve White.

I'm really excited! I think it'll be a great package, and has some extra illos in the back, and nicely collects the whole series. I can't wait to hold one!!

Sofie and I also went through and lightened the colouring on the first issue too.. so it'll look even better! (Thanks Sof! <3)

annnd... speaking of Sofie...

Congratulations to Sofie and Chris Snelson, who just got married in Telemark, Norway... the most beautiful couple I know. <3

Love'n tanks,
xxxxx
Rufus


                                           Sofie and her Dad walking down the aisle! <3

2 comments:

Head-Jam said...

Just in HC or will be TPB version as well?

Rufus Dayglo said...

I'll find out for you! Ruf