Saturday, 9 July 2011

Gabba Gabba... Hey

 Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier!

I'm trying to get a sketchbook together at the last minute for SDCC...


 This was a sketch of Dee Dee for a proposed cover for 'Tank Girl - Skidmarks'.


  There'd have have been a Tank and VW fling along in the foreground if it'd been commissioned...


 Barbara Zampini was kind enough to let us use Dee Dee as a character.. which as definitely a thrill for me... I couldn't be in the Ramones, so I drew them instead... 


  I've been a Ramones fan since I could stand. My Dad's responsible for a lot of my musical taste.... and my rapidly disappearing hearing!


Gabba Gabba L.O.V.E.
xxx ruf

1 comment:

Saturday said...

Dee Dee!! I'm a huge fan of the Ramones too (and a hugely ear-damaged-due-to-music too...)

That's GREAT work. Really. I am pretty sure he would find your drawing cool. :)

(I was almost able to come to the Paris Comic Con... i'm so sad. i hate France's train traffic problems.)

(Oh, and sorry about my english mistakes.)