Tuesday, 19 July 2011

COMIC CON 2011! BOOTH # 2643

Tomorrow I'm heading down to San Diego for my first Comic Con!

  I'll be there as a guest of Ashley Wood's 3A and IDW Comics... I'll be at3A/IDW's booth #2643, Signing, Sketching, and I'll have exclusive limited edition Prints and a 40 page Sketchbook for sale too!

  I also have Original Tank Girl art for sale... if you've ever wanted to own a piece of the Tank Girl comic... now's your chance!

I'm also signing at Image Comics booth #2729 on  Thursday at 12:45 - 1:45pm...
and at IDW Comics booth #2643 on  Saturday at 10 - 11am  and   Sunday at 3 – 4pm.

But just to clarify.. I'll be at BOOTH # 2643 for nearly ALL of the show... every day.

Look forward to meeting loads of new faces there! 

xxx 
Rufus
Team Tankie Pencil Div.

1 comment:

fresh817boii said...

kool make sure you have fun at your Comic Con and also check out my blog.

mediacheckout.blogspot.com