Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Marrakech

         I'm heading off to Marrakech tomorrow morning for 5 days.  I'm so excited.... I can't wait to wander the Medina, and souks, and buy 50 pairs of badly made slippers....

I've still not packed...and for 41 degree heat... what the hell am I supposed to pack anyway?!
 3 jumpers? Woolen socks? This is a stylist's nightmare scenario. I need a kaftan.

I don't know if I'll have the internet at my Riad.. ( I assume so..) , but I'll take lots of crap photos, with my thumb in the corner, and post them whenever I can...or whenever I'm sober enough.

 If I'm slow answering messages, my apologies... I'm having fun...what are you doing?

xxxxx
Ruf...

3 comments:

Deirdre de Barra said...

Ha ha, dodgy mental picture of you, a sunburnt ginger in a kaftan... Photo!!!

Wolle said...

Good luck on your trip.

Michelle said...

Have always dreamed of a trip a to M after devouring the stories of the Beat Generation there. Please share the sights, sounds and smells with a poor homebody!