Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Sgt. Rock is gonna help me..

Alan and I will be doing an Interview with our friends at BIZARRE magazine soon..so just doing some doodles..

I was listening to XTC.. and dressed TG accordingly.

Sgt Rock being one of my favourite songs, and comics.. Joe Kubert is such a huge influence.. in both his art, work ethic, and just as a gentleman.. He embodies all I love about others.

My Dad used to buy me Sgt Rock comics when I was little.. I remember him buying some from a PX in Tokyo..I was so happy. Thanks Dad. x x x

Right...enough gushing..I'd better get back to work..

Move out Easy Co. ..There's a war on!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara Graphic said...

Now that Tank Girl Is The Beat man..
yea man, I'm feelin it!!

Declan Shalvey said...

That's class Ruf. Really like this one. I know a few artists trying to bring zip-a-tone into their work; nice to see it making a comeback.