Wednesday, 18 February 2009

New Tank Girl Pin Up up on SUICIDE GIRLS this Sunday

This month's Tankie Pin Up will go live on Suicide Girls website on Sunday... sorry it's late this month, but I'm moving, and it's been chaos.

I'm gonna be offline for 3+weeks as I've got to get a phone line installed, which is a right bore...

I'm working on the penultimate Tank Girl - Skidmarks episode, and am excited about the new series we have lined up.

Here's some sketches for the new Pin Up on SG..

More soon, peoples!

Love and tanks...

Ruf

Photobucket

5 comments:

Simon said...

Thats nice mate - very nice
cant wait to see the finished picture

-Si

Rufus Dayglo said...

Cheers Sir!

Pete Wells said...

Oh wow Rufus, that looks beautiful! I'm not in the least bit suprised that you've done a rainy scene after getting that beautifully soggy Tank Girl page from Jamie!

Really looking forward to seeing the finished piece!

Lee Townsend said...

Lovely sketch Rufus!

Kimberley Rabbitt said...

Hello :-)

I just followed your blog from the tank girl website and thought I'd drop by a friendly message!

Fantastic sketch, definitely one of my favourites.

Warm regards,

Kimberley