Sunday, 18 January 2009

Tony Hart.... A Thank You

I've just heard the news that Tony Hart, artist, presenter, and childhood hero, has passed away.

Some of My earliest memories of Vision On, and Take Hart...and Tony's free and easy style certainly made an enormous impression on my tiny mind.
Tony wasn't a showy raconteur, like Rolf Harris,( who always freaked me out with his over the top delivery ,I always felt he was just showing off. ).
Tony was a quietly spoken man, who made you believe he was imparting little secrets on how to draw... especialy for You.

I loved Morph, and the Professor, but for me...it was always about Tony.
He truly inspired generations of artists..and I'm certainly one of them.

Thank you Tony. RIP.

Love and Tanks,

Rufus

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Moom said...

Well said Ruf - I hearty heart heart Tony Hart :(

x