Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'd like to wish You all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I've been so fortunate this year, working with my favourite writer, on my favourite character, and surrounded by great friends, and family.

Thank you Everyone for your friendship, support, feedback and patience with my getting to grips with what I'm doing . I really am very grateful.

We're working really hard to bring you some fun books for 2009.

Love, tanks and pencils,
Rufus

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mr A. P. Salmond, esq. said...

Merry Christmas Mr D!

Mike Perkins said...

Rufus -

Marry Christmas to you too. Thanks for the kind thoughts and consideration you sent on to me during November. It was truly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

ps: See you in New York in Feb?



www.mikeperkinsart.com

http://perkyposts.blogspot.com/

Ionreflex said...

Hey sorry, I should have asked before... I'll remove it if you don't approuve alright ?

I was searching a picture to make a banner/button/code for the TG Fanlisting and I choose this one!

You can see it on my blog and also submitted it on my dA page with all credits to you! :o)

Anyway, like I said, if I made a mistake just lemme know...

Rufus Dayglo said...

No problem at all! ;-)