Thursday, 25 September 2008

Signing at 2000ad Booth at Birmingham International Comics Festival

On Saturday 4th of October, from 11am til 12:30pm, Alan and I'll be signing, sketching and staring into space at the 2000ad booth at the Birmingham Comics Festivities.

If you're to sensible to be up that early, panic not, we'll be giving a talk (IE - rambling bollox) on Sunday at 1:30pm in the Theatre, and then signing/sketching at 2:15pm til we get bored, or a better offer.

Looking forward to meeting some of you peoples.

Ruf...Team Tank... Pencil Division

3 comments:

Moom said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your Tank Girl work in the Megazine - I'll be queuing up for you to scrawl on my issues :D ...and to get a Tank Girl sketch *crosses fingers that you're not fed up of drawing her yet*

Iz
:D

Rufus Dayglo said...

It would be my pleasure!

Look forward to meeting you!

Ruf

WJC said...

I will also be queuing for a souvenir Dayglo signature. I might also pester you for an opinion on my own portfolio. Let me know if I should leave it at home.