Sunday, 17 August 2008

If I had a photograph of you...

Daydreaming about old friends, wondering what happened to all those people who meant so much to you yet you lost touch with...

I only had one photo album of my friends, and it wasn't stolen along with a load of my stuff when I moved a few years ago... It's sad how quickly you forget the contours of a face..

Sitting and drawing a little surreal back up story for the Visions of Booga collection..

Funny ol' Sunday... Enough melancholy, more coffee, more work.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shep said...

It's funny...I met up with someone after years of being apart, and she looked nothing like the photo I had of her, that I used to stare at incessantly. My memory of her had been reshaped, distorted by a badly taken photograph.

It turns out she's ten times better than the snapshot remembered her...

Keep it up, sir

Cliff (ex Comic Showcase)

Reuben said...

I thankfully tend to avoid all the people I went to school/college with (or perhaps it is the other way round!). But sometimes I see someone who looks like somebody I went to school with but aged nearly 20 years (obviously) which can be disturbing and I wonder if it really is them. I sometimes see a bloke about town who now looks like Chris Ware's Jimmy Corrigan. Poor sod.