Tuesday, 27 May 2008

A page...

Right now I'm having to do 2 pages a day to hit deadlines...

So I thought I'd bore you with a page today.

I start with a thumbnail, blow it up to A3 size, pencil it loosely, then do straight in making changes in the inks... If i try and be too tight I always bugger up the inks, so I'm attempting to loosen stuff up.

I don't know if it actually works...but I'm getting pages done...

Anyway... Here's some awful photos... The Pulitzer Prize for Photojournalism alludes me again...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Mr A. P. Salmond, esq. said...

Jesus, you've certainly got the deadline hustle down to a good-looking art!

Jim Boswell said...

Looks freakin' great Rufus! What pens, brushes etc do you use for your inking?

crow said...

Bet when you were drawing strips for Pisstake in Wellie all those years ago, you never imagined you'd end up drawing Tank Girl-eh?

Jen said...

Judas Priest, I wish my two pages a day were that nice. I read your TG:Visions of Booga and am officially in love you.